Serving New Jersey, New York, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands and Eight Tribal Nations.
Learn how to implement Going Green strategiesand so much more.
Web sites, publications, multimedia, and other materials provide hospitality facilities with the resources needed for a successful pollution prevention program.
Search the online resource directory or browse resources by environmental topic to find the opportunities that are right for you.
- Energy incorporates energy efficiency and conservation resources.
- Waste includes waste prevention, reuse, recycling, and buying recycled.
- Water covers water efficiency and conservation.
- Indoor Air Quality focuses on improving the air we breathe.
- Pest Management contains resources about reducing pesticide use indoors and outdoors.
- "Cross-Cutting" includes resources across several topics.
- Certification may be the next step for hospitality facilities with advanced pollution prevention programs. Certifying organizations may also offer useful resources for businesses not seeking certification.
- Calculators offer tools to measure environmental benefits of pollution prevention activities.
- A video case study highlights the greening efforts of a hotel-restaurant.
- Agreement between EPA, Puerto Rico Tourism Company and Puerto Rico Solid Waste Authority Will Promote Green Tourism
Region 2 compiled resources from sources including EPA, other federal, state and local government agencies, nonprofit organizations, trade associations, and industry stakeholders to develop this resource list.