Case Studies-Region 4
File Format Information
- Windows Media Player
- Size: 11MB
- Length: 6 min, 49 sec.
The video files on this page can be viewed with Windows Media Player. Free downloads available for all major operating systems.
You will need Adobe Acrobat to view most of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more about PDF, and for a link to the free Acrobat Reader.
Region 4 Case Studies (PDF) (29 pp, 2M)
- Jacksonville, Florida - From Brownfields to Super Bowl Theme Park
- Clearwater, Florida - From Health Risk to Health Services
- Wilmington, North Carolina - Building a Soccer Field of Dreams
- Louisville, Kentucky - Community Reclaims Its Waterfront
- National Park Service — Creating an Underwater Brownfields Experience
Charleston, South Carolina
Spartanburg, South Carolina - Recycling Land for Recycling's Sake
- Southeast Florida - Regional Coalition Seeks to Channel New Development to
- Alabama’s Five Mile Creek Greenway Partnership
- Spartanburg County, South Carolina - Neighborhood Partnership Brings Revitalization
- Atlanta, Georgia - Turns Dixisteel Into Atlantic Station
- Cowpens, South Carolina - Rural Community Becomes National Model
- Jekyll Island, Georgia - Saving Georgia’s Sea Turtles
- Land of Sky Regional Council, North Carolina
- Selma, Alabama - Brownfield Redevelopment
- Seminole Tribe of Florida - Tribal Response Program