Dickson County Landfill, Tennessee
FOIA Request Status
The documents identified in Enclosure A are versions and/or revisions to the Groundwater Use and Contaminant Assessment Report for the Dickson County Landfill
Enclosure A - Reassessment Report/Revisions
The references and attachments below were used on various revisions to the Groundwater Use and Contaminant Assessment Report for the Dickson County Landfill
Enclosure B - References
- ATEC, Associates (ATEC). 1992. Geotechnical and Hydrogeotechnical
Investigation Report. May 13.
for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). 2001. "Epi-Aid
Trip Report: Possible Cluster of Orofacial Clefts (EPI-2001-08)."
- City of Dickson, Water Department. 1992. Letter regarding
City of Dickson Water Supply. From T. Larry Gardner,
Superintendent. To Charlotte M. Boulind, DYNAMAC Corp.
- City of Dickson, Water Department. 1996. City of Dickson
Well Head Protection Plan. May 30.
- Dynamac Corporation.
1992. Site Inspection Prioritization Report. August 7.
- Gresham, Smith and Partners. 1997a. Proposal for Dye
Study and Leachate Collection/Treatment submitted to the
Tennessee Division of Solid Waste Management (SWM). August
- Gresham, Smith and Partners. 2000a Dickson County Solid
Waste Trichloroethene Investigation Report (Appendix
- Gresham, Smith and Partners. 2000b. Groundwater Monitoring
- Griggs and
Maloney, Inc. (Griggs & Maloney). 1994
Groundwater Quality Assessment Plan. November.
- Griggs & Maloney.
1996. Closure and Post-Closure Plan. June. Revised February
- Haliburton NUS Environmental Corporation (Halibutron). 1991. Site Inspection Report. October 10.
- IT Corporation (IT). 2001. Conceptual Groundwater Model,
Former Scovill-Schrader Automotive Division Site, Dickson,
Tennessee. January 20.
- TDEC. 2000. Letter Regarding Dickson County Landfill
Trichloroethylene Contamination. From Mr. Chuck Head. To
Commissioner Hamilton, John Leonard, Tracy Carter and Kim
Olson. September 25.
- TDEC. 2001. Letter Regarding Plant Classification. From
Louis K. Burnett, Manager, TDEC DWS. To Mr. Gene Johnson,
Director, Dickson Water System. April 4.
- Tennessee Department of Health (TDH). 2001. Form Letter
Regarding Water Quality. February.
- Tennessee Department of Health and the Environment (TDHE).
1988. Letter. From Mark McWorter, TDHE. To Ken Richardson,
CSX. September 20.
- TDHE. 1990. Letter. From Joe Walkup, TDHE. To National
Convenience and Ollie Smith.
- TtEMI. 2001a Record of Telephone Conversation Regarding
Dickson County, Tennessee. Between Mark Quarles, Project
Manager, and Betty Mekdeci, Birth Defects Research Organization.
- TtEMI. 2001b Meeting Notes Regarding the Dickson County
Water Supply System. Between Tetra Tech and Mr. Gene Johnson,
City of Dickson Water Department, Mr. Bruce Trotter, Water
Plant Operator, Mr. Neal Westerman, James C. Hailey and
Co., Mr. Alton Brown, City Administrator, and Ms. Brenda
Apple, TDEC. June 7.
- TtEMI. 2001c. City of Dickson Water Plant Meeting Information
Summary. June 21.
- TtEMI. 2001d. Record of Telephone Conversation Regarding
Dickson County, Tennessee. Between Tetra Tech and Betty
Mekdeci, Birth Defects Research Organization. November
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Remedial
Site Assessment Decision. February 23, 1993.
- EPA. 1995. Letter Regarding Landfill Regulatory Status. From Mr. Matthew Robbins, EPA. To the Dickson County Landfill.
Geological Society (USGS). 1984. Ground Water in the
Dickson Area of the Western Highland Rim of Tennessee.
- USGS. 1996. Construction, Lithologic, and Water-level
Data for Wells Near the Dickson County Landfill, Dickson
County, Tennessee. 1995.
- USGS. 1997. Dye Trace Registration Form submitted to
the Tennessee Division of Water Supply (DWS). December
- CDC Orafacial Cleft Report, U.S. Department of Health
and Human Services, January 24, 2001
- Letter transmitting final CDC Report, Tennessee Department
of Health and Environmental Health Studies and Services,
Communicable and Environmental Disease Services, February
- Cleft Defect Cluster Article, Dickson Hearld, September
- Groundwater in the Dickson Area of the Western Highland
Rim of Tennessee, U.S.
- Groundwater Quality Assessment Plan, Griggs and Maloney,
- Database for the Dickson, Tennessee, Quandrangle, Tennessee Department of Environmental and
Conservation Division of Water Supply
- City of Dickson Well Head Protection Plan, City of Dickson
Water and Sewer Department, May 30, 1996
- Letter to Dynamac Corporation regarding the Dickson Water
System, City of Dickson Water Department, May 19, 1992
- Memorandum regarding the Dickson County landfill Trichloroethylene
Contamination, Tennessee Department of Environment and
Conservation, September 25, 2000
- Dickson Water Department Analytical Data, 1994-2001
- Dickson Water Department Total Trihalomethane Data, 1983-1998
- Regulatory Review Documents
For information about the contents of this page please contact Lawana Woodard