FOIA - Electronic Reading Room
- Administrative Order on Order
- Admiral Home Appliance Site, Williston, SC
- American Creosote Works, FL
- American Drum and Pallet Company
- American Electric Power Service Corp.
- Anniston PCB Site, Anniston, AL
- Anodyne Superfund Site, North Miami Beach, FL
- Bay Drum Company/Peak Oil, Tampa, FL
- Beazer Homes USA Settlement
- Bio-Lab Inc., Conyers, GA
- Biological Processors of Alabama
- Camp Lejeune Marine Corp Base, NC
- Carolina Steel Drum Site, Rock Hill, SC
- Circle Environmental #1 and #2
- Coronet Industries Inc.
- Dickson County Landfill, Tennessee
- Environmental Databases
- Enforcement and Compliance History Online Searchable Database
- EPA Audit Policy for Participating Hospitals
- Hercules, Inc., Hattiesburg, Mississippi
- LCP Chemicals Site, Brunswick, GA
- LWD, Inc., Superfund Site
- Macon Naval Ordnance Plant, Macon, Georgia
- Martin County Coal Corporation
- PCS Phosphate Section 404 Clean Water Act Permit
- Peak Oil/Bay Drum Company, Tampa, FL
- Red Panther Chemical Company
- Section 1431 of the Safe Drinking Water Act, 42 U.S.C. § 300i, - Emergency Powers
- State Implementation Plans
- State/Local Asbestos Contacts
- Yellow Bluff, Wilcox County, Alabama
RCRA Community Engagement Initiative
Outreach Information for Tronox: Here are our RCRA Community Engagement Outreach Materials used at the Information Sessions on August 24 (individual one-on-one sessions with City, School Supt and individual residents to explain outside the fence-line sampling results). Our joint partners during the Information Sessions were the RCRA Community Engagement & Technical Team, Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR) and Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality (MDEQ). As of September 2010, the Tronox facility was deferred from the EPA RCRA program to the Superfund program, namely because of bankruptcy issues.
Outreach Information related to the Walter Coke, Inc., RCRA Corrective Action Facility, North Birmingham, AL: Here are EPA Community Engagement Outreach Materials, technical documents and other documents associated with community soil sampling conducted by Walter Coke, Inc. Walter Coke (formerly Sloss Industries) has been operating in this area since 1920, processing coal to produce coke for fuel use in blast furnaces and foundries in the steel industry. Sloss Industries (now Walter Coke) entered into a RCRA Section 3008(h) administrative order on consent with EPA in 1989 to assess potential contamination regulated by RCRA on and/or off-site from operation of the facility. Walter Coke is cooperating with EPA in the soil evaluation in the Fairmont, Collegeville, and Harriman Park communities.
View Agency Electronic Reading Room for:
[5 USC 552 (a) (2)](A) final opinions, including concurring and dissenting opinions, as well as orders, made in the adjudication of cases.
[5 USC 552 (a) (2)](B) those statements of policy and interpretation which have been adopted by the agency and are not published in the Federal Register.
[5 USC 552 (a) (2)](C) administrative staff manuals and instructions to staff that affect a member of the public.