Enforcement and Investigations Branch
US-EPA, Region 4, SESD, Athens, Georgia
The Enforcement and Investigations Branch (EIB) conducts environmental field studies pertaining to all medias including air, water, wastewater, groundwater, soil, and waste. The investigative teams develop study, logistic, and safety plans for a project site. The EIB consists of the Air and Superfund Section and the Enforcement Section.
Our services include:
- Site Characterizations and Criminal Investigations which include Superfund, RCRA, Water and Air Studies
- Technical Assistance and Training
- Review of environmental study plans and investigative reports
- Overviews of State and private consulting environmental activities
- Air Technical System Audits, Air Performance Audits, QA Reviews, Data Validation
The EIB is a results-oriented organization and is a leader in the field of environmental investigations. The EIB is experienced in conducting many types of environmental investigations and is called upon both nationally and internationally for its expertise.