Dutch Boy Superfund Site
Community Involvement Coordinator
Janet Pope (email@example.com)
312-353-0628 or 800-621-8431, ext.30628
Remedial Project Manager
Brad Bradley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Fax: 312-886-4071 or 800-621-8431, ext. 64071
Chris Liszewski (email@example.com)
You will need the free Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.
- US EPA held a public meeting on on Nov. 5, 2003 to discuss and share information about the current and future cleanup activities at the Dutchboy Superfund site. Staff from EPA and City of Chicago were on hand to answer questions.
- The site reports include various documents detailing the site sampling completed, the extent of the site contamination and several site cleanup alternatives. The documents were created by the Potentially Responsible Parties contractor, Environ, with EPA oversight.
- Fact sheet, July 2002 (PDF 1pg, 32K About PDF )
- Fact sheet, January 1997 (PDF 5pp, 403K About PDF )
- Extent of Contamination Survey Executive Summary
- Risk Management Plan - Executive Summary
- Modifications to RD/RA (PDF) (2pp, 6K) April 1999