Ten Mile Drain Public Comment
EPA is interested in your comments on the proposed cleanup plan for the Ten Mile Drain site. Your thoughts and opinions help us to determine the final cleanup plan. Based on your comments and information provided to EPA, the Agency may revise the selected cleanup plan or pick another option.
- Public Meeting 6:30 p.m., Thursday, December 12, 2013 at City Council chambers, 27600 Jefferson Circle Drive, St. Clair Shores.
- Interim Plan Proposed for Cleanup of PCBs (PDF) (10 pp, 571K About PDF)
- TMD Proposed Plan 2013 Final (PDF) (41 pp, 4.21MB) November 2013
The comment period runs from Dec. 4 - Jan. 6, 2014. There are several ways for you to share your comments with us:
- Use the online form below (This will e-mail your comments to Community Involvement Coordinator Patricia Krause.)
- E-mail your comments directly to Patricia Krause at email@example.com.
- Submit written comments on paper. They must be postmarked by Jan. 6, 2014. Send them to:
- Fax your comments to 312-697-2568
- You may also share your views by attending the public meeting at 6:30 p.m., Thursday, December 12, 2013 at City Council chambers, 27600 Jefferson Circle Drive, St. Clair Shores. . During the meeting, EPA will give a presentation to explain the proposed plan and you will have a chance to speak for the public record during the hearing phase. You may also submit your written comments during the meeting.
Superfund Community Involvement Coordinator
US EPA Region 5
77 W. Jackson Blvd. (SI-7J)
Chicago, IL 60604-3590
If you have any questions, please contact Patricia Krause at 800-621-8431, Ext. 69506 or direct at 312-69506.