U.S. Smelter & Lead Refinery Superfund Site Public Comment
EPA is interested in your comments on the proposed cleanup plan for the U.S. Smelter & Lead Refinery site. Your thoughts and opinions help us to determine the final cleanup plan. Based on your comments and information provided to EPA, the Agency may revise the selected cleanup plan or pick another option.
- EPA Proposes Cleanup Plan for Residential Area (PDF) (8 pp, 522K, About PDF), July 2012
- More information about U.S. Smelter & Lead Refinery Superfund Site
The comment period runs from July 12 – Aug. 11, 2012. There are several ways for you to share your comments with us:
- Use the online form below
- E-mail your comments directly to Janet Pope at email@example.com.
- Submit written comments on paper. They must be postmarked by Saturday, Aug. 11, 2012. Send them to:
- Fax your comments to 312-385-5311
Superfund Community Involvement Coordinator
US EPA Region 5
77 W. Jackson Blvd. (SI-7J)
Chicago, IL 60604-3590
If you have any questions, please contact Firstname Lastname at 800-621-8431, Ext. 30628, or direct at 312-353-0628.