Valleycrest Landfill Public Comment
EPA is interested in your comments on the proposed cleanup plan for the Valleycrest Landfill site. Your thoughts and opinions help us to determine the final cleanup plan. Based on your comments and information provided to EPA, the Agency may revise the selected cleanup plan or pick another option.
- Public Hearing 6-9 p.m., Thursday, Aug. 16, 2012 at Kiser School, 1401 Leo Street Dayton, OH.
- EPA Proposed Cleanup Plan Includes Capping (PDF) (8pp, K About PDF) July 2012
- More information about Valleycrest Landfill
The comment period runs from Aug. 9 - Sept. 10, 2012. There are several ways for you to share your comments with us:
- Use the online form below (This will e-mail your comments to Community Involvement Coordinator Virginia Narsete.)
- E-mail your comments directly to Virginia Narsete at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit written comments on paper. They must be postmarked by Monday Sept., 10, 2012. Send them to:
- Fax your comments to 312-692-2441.
- You may also share your views by attending the public meeting and hearing. During the meeting, EPA will give a presentation to explain the proposed plan and you will have a chance to speak for the public record during the hearing phase. You may also submit your written comments during the meeting.
Superfund Community Involvement Coordinator
US EPA Region 5
77 W. Jackson Blvd. (SI-7J)
Chicago, IL 60604-3590
If you have any questions, please contact Virginia Narsete at 800-621-8431, ext. 64359 or direct at 312-886-4359.