Ground Water & Drinking Water
- Bryan, Ohio (Michindoh Aquifer) Sole Source Aquifer Petition March 2013
Designation has been indefinitely suspended. Click on the title of this announcement for further information.
- DuPont Agrees to Lower Limit of PFOA in drinking water March 2009
EPA works to ensure safe public drinking water for
all people. Region 5 supports State, Federal, and Tribal ground
water protection efforts and guides the development and implementation
of source water assessment and protection programs.
Local Drinking Water Sources
Where your water comes from, consumer confidence reports, contamination, local protection efforts
- EPA Region 5 Ground Water & Drinking Water Contacts
- State Government Ground Water & Drinking Water Programs
- United States Geological Survey (USGS)