Bois Forte Indian Reservation
John Colletti (firstname.lastname@example.org)
312-886-6106 or 800-621-8431, ext. 66106
Public Notice of two Draft NPDES permits for the Bois Forte Band of Chippewa’s treated wastewater discharges within the Bois Forte Indian Reservation; the Nett Lake Wastewater Stabilization Lagoon and the Lake Vermilion Wastewater Treatment Plant; located in St. Louis County in Minnesota to be issued by EPA, Region 5.
You will need the free Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.
- Comment period ends: Monday April 29, 2013
Public Notice of Draft NPDES Permits to Discharge into Water of the United States (PDF) (4pp, 87K) March 2013
Nett Lake Wastewater Stabilization Lagoon
- Statement of Basis for the Issuance of a NPDES Permit, Pemit No: MN-0059447-4 (Reissuance) (PDF)(5pp, 144KB) March 2013
- Draft Permit No: MN-0059447-4 (PDF)(34pp, 451K) March 2013
Lake Vermilion Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Statement of Basis for the Issuance of a NPDES Permit, Pemit No: MN-0061310-4 (Reissuance) (PDF)(5pp, 123KB) March 2013
- Draft Permit No: MN-0061310-4 (PDF) (34pp, 421K) March 2013