Organization & Contacts
State and Tribal Programs (STP) Branch
- manages the grants processes for the Water Division to ensure timely, good quality awards of funds to the States, Tribes, and other customers;
- manages the Clean Water and Safe Drinking Water State Revolving Funds;
- uses Water investment capital to build capacity;
- manages the Division's Tribal Program, including the Treatment as a State process.
- houses the Division's grant Project Officers.
State & Tribal
Programs Branch (WS-15J)
U.S. EPA Region 5
77 W. Jackson Blvd.
Chicago, IL 60604-3590
FAX: (312) 886-0168
Branch Chief Deborah Baltazar (firstname.lastname@example.org) 312-886-3205