EPA's Region 6 Office
Serving: Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, and 66 Tribal Nations
The New Mexico Authorization Records page contains the documents for the State's base program as well as the
records for each approved revision to the State's program.
The New Mexico Codification Records page contains documents supporting the EPA's initial codification of the State's authorized program as well as the documents for each update to the initial codification.
Current New Mexico Documents
The following represent the current versions of key documents that were submitted by the State to support its most recent program revision application as well as the current EPA Binder that contains the State's authorized statutory and regulatory provisions.
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.
- 10/25/10 FR Notice (75 FR 65432) (PDF) (6 pgs, 67k)
- 3/18/09 Attorney General's Statement (PDF) (1 pg, 578k)
- 10/12/10 Memorandum of Agreement (PDF) (15 pgs, 3.3M)
- March 2009 Program Description (PDF) (108 pgs, 592k)
- 7/31/06 RCRA Statutory Checklist (PDF) (23 pgs, 89k)