Range Resources Imminent and Substantial Endangerment Order, Parker County, TX
In late 2010, homeowners who lived near drilling operations of Range Resources in Parker County, Texas, reported problems with their tap water, complaining that it was bubbling and even flammable. On Dec. 7, 2010, EPA issued an emergency order to the company to take immediate action to protect these homeowners.
- Certificate of Service in Opposition to Defendants' Motion to Dismiss (2 pp, 12 KB, About PDF)
- Appendix in Support of United States's Memorandum in Opposition to the Defendants' Motion to Dismiss (73 pp, 2.68 MB, About PDF)
- United States' Memorandum in Opposition to Defendants' Motion to Dismiss (31 pp, 168 KB, About PDF)
- Fifth Circuit Court Brief of Respondent United States Environmental Protection Agency (72 pp, 235 KB, About PDF)
- Administrative Record - U.S. EPA vs. Range Resources Corporation (751 pp, 20.32 MB, About PDF)