EPA's Region 6 Office
Serving: Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, and 66 Tribal Nations
Converses with Students Web Casts
Don't miss this year's Converses with Student webcast April 22nd at 1:00 pm EST, with guests including EPA Region 6 scientist Dr. Sala Senkayi , and invited special speakers Gina McCarthy, US EPA Administrator, and Dr. Ruth Etzel, Director of Office of Children's Health Protection. To learn more about the event, visit http://www.epa.gov/region6/converses_students.html.
Seminars held by RSC include:
- Was that an earthquake? What does all this mean? presented by Ms. Nancy Dorsey
- Global Energy Trends, Fracking, and the Energy Water Nexus presented by Dr. Michael E. Webber
- Soils Contamination: The Scourge of the Planet? presented by Dr. Nadia Plata
- Texas Parks and Wildlife Environmental Response and Restoration Program presented by Alan Butler and Greg Conley
- Waterborne Pathogen Research to Support Water Quality Regulations presented by Dr. George D. Di Giovanni
Region 6 Regional Science Council's work with EPA R6's MOUs
A Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) is a document describing an agreement between parties. EPA Region 6 has developed several MOUs; additionally, R6 RSC provides educational opportunities for these groups to participate in. To learn more about the MOUs that EPA Region 6 has established, please visit the Region 6 Memorandum of Understanding webpage.