EPA's Region 6 Office
Serving: Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, and 66 Tribal Nations
EPA Region 6, ADEQ, and partners are proud to announce the "Managing Wet Weather with Green Infrastructure" Workshop to be held July 29th & 30th at the Fayetteville Town Center in beautiful downtown Fayetteville, AR.
The agenda will include:
- Benefits of Green Infrastructure
- Prevention, Listing, and Delisting of 303(d) Impaired Waterways
- TMDLs- What does it mean for the Illinois Watershed
- Managing Nutrient Runoff through Arkansas’ Nutrient Regulations
- Incorporating Green Infrastructure in Norwest Arkansas
- And a panel discussion on Clear Creak Stormwater Management and Flooding.
The workshop will allow participants to engage with a variety of technical expects, including representatives from EPA, Tetra Tech, FTN Associates, ADEQ, AR Natural Resources Commission, AR Forestry Commission, Beaver Water District, and the Cities of Fayetteville, Springdale, and Siloam Springs.
More information on the conference agenda, speakers, and registration
process is available here:
Sponsors: The Northwest Arkansas Stormwater Education Group, the University of Arkansas Cooperative Extension, the Illinois River Watershed Partnership, the Beaver Water District, the Cities of Fayetteville, Springdale, Rogers, and Siloam Springs.