EPA's Region 6 Office
Serving: Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, and 66 Tribal Nations
NOTE: Several links take you to other sites, you may have to back up or close the new window to return to this page. Many of the guidance documents, permits, etc. available on-line are in "PDF" format and require you to install the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to view/print the document.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO LEARN ABOUT:
- STORM WATER HOT TOPICS?
- What is storm water and why is storm water runoff a problem? (links to EPA's national web site) NEW!
- The entire NPDES Storm Water Program? (links to EPA's national web site)
- Municipal Storm Sewer Systems (MS4s) in Region 6?
- "Industrial activity" in Region 6?
- "Construction activity" in Region 6?
- Other Storm Water Links & Resources (Region 6 Water Enforcement Branch storm water web page)
- Land & Water (Arid GI-LID) Summit 2014 - Feb 20-21, 2014 in Albuquerque, NM
- Green Country Sustainability Forum is hosting a Low Impact Development (LID) Design Competition RSVP for the Low Impact Development kick-off event here: http://www.evite.com/l/UuxrX6Fc5b
- NEW:16th Annual Region 6 Stormwater Conference will be in Fort Worth, TX July 27 - August 1, 2014
- Call for papers, 16th Annual Stormwater Conference in Fort Worth, TX July 27 - August 1, 2014. (PDF)(262KB,1pp)
PERMITS, FORMS, AND NOI DATABASE
You can enter or view Notices of Intent (NOIs) for coverage under the Construction General Permit and the Multi-sector General Permit online at the eNOI web site.