The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), in partnership with the South Central
Chapter of the International Erosion Control Association (SCIECA), the City of Fort Worth, the
Tarrant Regional Water District, the Texas Department of Transportation and the States of Region 6 is hosting the 14th Annual EPA Region 6 Stormwater Conference on June 24 – June 29, 2012, at the Worthington Renaissance Hotel, 200 Main Street Fort Worth, Texas. This conference will address and discuss the various issues and challenges of managing municipal stormwater, as well as new and upcoming rules and regulations.
Who Should Attend?
This conference is recommended for stormwater professionals including permittees, owners, operators, contractors, consultants, engineers, regulators, and etc. of stormwater systems.
What Topics will the Agenda Include?
- LID/Sustainable Development/Green Infrastructure
- Watershed Management
- Sampling and Monitoring for Construction Effluent Limit Guidance
- Industrial Stormwater Management
- BMP Technology (include information/data on effectiveness of BMP and evaluation measures)
- Public Education and Outreach
- Enforcement and Legal
Key Speakers: (PDF 428 KB,4pp)
- Larry Coffman (Low Impact Development-Green Infrastructure)
- Rich McLaughlin, North Carolina State University (Stormwater Best Management Practices to Meet Effluent Limitation Guidelines)
- Jett McFalls, Texas A&M/Texas Transportation Institute, (Design of Stormwater Best Management Practices)
- Michael Chase, (Monitoring and Sampling for Construction Sites)
- Craig Maske, (Industrial Storm Water Program Management)
Final Agenda (PDF 201KB,8pp) New!
Technical Presentation Descriptions (pdf 676 KB,42pp) New!
Interested in Giving a Presentation?
If you are interested in being a speaker, please see attached call for paper, the deadline has been extended to February 15, 2012: Call for Papers (PDF)
Attendee Registration Form (PDF 93KB,1pp)
Field Trip Information Form (PDF 313KB,3pp)
Hotel Information Sheet (PDF 173KB,1pp)
If you are a consultant, vendor or other business interested in sponsoring or exhibiting your products and services at this conference please feel free to contact Phil Handley with South Central Chapter of IECA at 210-233-3564 if you have questions or interest.
2012 Exhibitor Invitation Letter (PDF 139KB,1pp)
2012 Exhibitor Registration Form (PDF 29KB,2pp)
Exhibitor - Vendor Night Fun Sheet (PDF 63KB,1pp)
Sponsorship Opportunity Form (PDF 261KB,2pp)
Envirocert Intl. Registration Form (PDF 345KB,2pp)
For more information, please contact:
Nelly Smith, 214-665-7109, firstname.lastname@example.org
Terry L Branch, 214-665-6667, email@example.com
Or SCIECA website at: www.scieca.org
NOTE: Several links take you to other sites, you may have to back up or close the new window to return to this page. Many of the guidance documents, permits, etc. available on-line are in "PDF" format and require you to install the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to view/print the document