Jump to main content.
- Agriculture -- Partnerships and projects with the agriculture community, emphasizing cleaner air, purer water and better protected land.
- Award Programs
- Brownfields -- Find out where Brownfields initiatives are taking place near you. Also get information on liability, cleanup issues, and laws.
- Chemical Risk -- These programs provide information to help better understand the chemicals in our communities and their potential risks, and provide support and resources for regulating agencies and businesses.
- Community Action for a Renewed Environment (CARE) Program -- Provides information on this grant program that helps communities build their local environmental capacity, including helpful resources and links, past projects, and contacts.
- Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations (CAFOs) -- Rules and regulations concerning this operation.
- Consent Agreements and Final Orders (Administrative actions) -- A list of all Region 7 administrative settlements in cases brought by the EPA against businesses, private parties and municipalities.
- Consent Decrees (Judicial actions) -- A list of all judicial settlements in cases brought by the EPA against businesses, private parties and municipalities.
- Ecycling--Recycling of electronic products
- Environmental Finance Center (Wichita State University) - Provides financial outreach assistance to small communities, tribes, businesses and organizations.
- Environmental Management System (EMS) -- An EMS is a structured approach to understanding and managing the relationship between an organization and the environment.
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) -- This link provides information about public access to records, as well as your rights and limitations to certain records.
- Grants and Funding -- Regional Grants Information and Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Hazardous Waste Program, RCRA Fact Sheet Sites; Permits and links to state offices
- Information Resources --
Public information on EPA publications, databases, and Internet resources.
- Land Revitalization and Reuse -- A variety of information about revitalizing land by restoring contaminated sites to productive use.
- Lead Poisoning Prevention -- Lead-based paint hazards, renovation of older homes.
- National Environmental Performance Track -- Performance Track recognizes and drives environmental excellence by encouraging facilities with strong environmental records to go above and beyond their legal requirements.
- Pollution Prevention (P2) -- The links below contain information about P2, awards received, and success stories.
- Quality Assurance -- Covers Quality Management Plans, Quality Assurance Plan, and training.
- Resource Conservation Challenge: a national initiative to find flexible, more protective ways to conserve natural resources through waste reduction and energy recovery
- Solid Waste - Non-hazardous Trash or Garbage from businesses. Information for business on waste reduction, recycling and landfills.
- State Assistance for Small Communities (PDF) (44 pp, 321K About PDF) -- A Compendium of state assistance programs for small communities in Region 7.
- Trash -- See solid waste
- Wichita State University Environmental Finance Center - Provides financial outreach assistance to small communities, tribes, businesses and organizations.
Jump to main content.