Radon Interactive Word Search
Answer the following questions by finding the word in the puzzle. Answers can be going in any direction, and the letters must touch each other. The same letter can not be used more than once in an answer.
1. Radon is a G_____. (answer is GAS)
2. The process of correcting or fixing a house that has a high level of radon: M________.
3. The only way to determine if you have a radon problem is to: T_____.
4. You can not smell, taste or S____ radon.
5. Radon comes from the natural breakdown of U_________.
6. Radon is measured in P_______________.
7. What part of the body can radon make sick? L________
8. R_________is a colorless, odorless, tasteless radioactive gas that is produced by the natural decay of uranium.
9. The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) recommends that people mitigate their home if their test is F_____ pC/L or higher.
10. Besides the soil, W________ is another source of radon.