Pacific Southwest, Region 9
Serving: Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada, Pacific Islands, Tribal Nations
Wetland Program Development Grants 104(b)(3)
- Brownfields Grants
- Community Action for a Renewed Environment (CARE)
- Clean Water State Revolving Fund
- Diesel Emission Reduction Grants
- Environmental Education (EE)
- Environmental Justice (EJ) Small Grants
- Indoor Air Quality Tools for School Program- Asthma Management Training
- National Environmental Information Exchange Network Grant
- Non-Construction Market-based Approaches to Reducing GHG Emissions Through Energy Efficiency in Homes & Buildings
- Nonpoint Source Water Pollution Control
- Pollution Prevention Grants (PPG) for States/Tribes
- Regional Agriculture Grants
- Solid Waste Assistance Grants/Tribal Solid Waste Grants (Resource Conservation)
- Safe Drinking Water State Revolving Fund
- Source Reduction Assistance
- Superfund Technical Assistance Grants (TAGs)
- Targeted Grants to Reduce Childhood Lead Poisoning
- Wetland Program Development Grants 104(b)(3)
|Purpose||To help states, tribes & local governments protect their wetlands. Funds can be used to develop new wetland protection programs or improve existing programs.|
|Eligible Applicants||State, tribal and local government agencies: state-chartered universities; intertribal and interstate consortia.|
Varies. In 2012, range was $50K to $350K.
|Total Awarded in Fiscal Year||$1,650,250 was available in Region 9 in FY 12.|
25% non-federal match required; 5% for Tribal PPGs.
Application Due Selection
|RFP & Due dates:
RFP posted on web site on Monday, Jan. 23 2012
Proposals were due on Mar. 15, 2012.
|Priorities||2010 Priorities focused on Core Elements for Wetland Protection programs:
For info. on Core Elements see Core Elements of an Effective State and Tribal Wetlands Program.
For info. on the Wetland Program Development Grants see Wetlands of the Pacific Southwest.
For info. On previous wetland program development grants around the country see: http://iaspub.epa.gov/pls/grts/f?p=101:1
|Suzanne Marr (firstname.lastname@example.org)
|Region 9 NewsroomRegion 9 Programs||Grants & Funding US-Mexico Border||Media Center Careers||About Region 9A-Z Index|