Automotive Sectors (NAICS 336, 4231, 8111)
Included in the Automotive Sectors are NAICS 336 Transportation Equipment Manufacturing, NAICS 4231 Motor Vehicle and Motor Vehicle Parts and Supplies Merchant Wholesalers, and NAICS 8111 Automotive Repair and Maintenance.
Industries and facilities in these sectors engage motor vehicle manufacturing, sales and salvage, and repair and maintenance services, for cars, trucks, trailers, and other motor vehicles.
Laws and Regulations
- Hazardous Waste Types: F019 Wastewater Treatment Sludge Final Rule
- Alternatives/SNAP: Substitutes in Metal Cleaning
- Alternatives/ SNAP: Substitutes in Motor Vehicle Air Conditioners
- Halogenated Cleaning Solvents (Degreasing Organic Cleaners)
- Industrial/Commercial/Institutional Boilers and Process Heaters
- Motor Vehicle Waste Disposal Wells
- Importing Vehicles and Engines
- Electroplating Effluent Guidelines
- Metal Finishing Effluent Guidelines
- Metal Products and Machinery Effluent Guidelines