Small Entities and Rulemaking
SBAR Panel #5 - Effluent Guidelines and Standards for the Centralized Waste Treatment Industry
Top Three Questions
- What is a Small Business Advocacy Review Panel?
- What is a Small Entity Representative (SER)?
- Who is eligible to be a SER?
Key Dates and Documents for this SBAR Panel
- Convening Date: 11/06/1997
- Completion Date: 01/23/1998
- Executive Summary of the Panel Report: Summary for EPA Administrator Carol M. Browner, 01/23/1998 (PDF) (5 pp, 21K, About PDF)
- Panel Report: Final Report of the SBREFA Small Business Advocacy Review Panel on EPA's Planned Proposed Rule for Effluent Limitations Guidelines and Standards for the Centralized Waste Treatment Industry January 23, 1998 (PDF) (60 pp, 139K, About PDF)
- Small Entity Compliance Guide: Centralized Waste Treatment Effluent Limitations Guidelines and Pretreatment Standards, June 2001 (PDF) (81 pp, 663K, About PDF)
About the Rule
- Title: Effluent Guidelines and Standards for the Centralized Waste Treatment Industry
- RIN: 2040-AB78
- Docket No.: Legacy ID: W-98-21; Regs.gov ID: EPA-HQ-OW-2003-0075
- Publication Date for Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM): 01/13/1999. Access the NPRM on FDsys.
- Publication Date for Final Rule: 12/22/2000. Access the final rule on FDsys.
More information about this rule: Effluent Guidelines Centralized Waste Treatment