Small Entities and Rulemaking
SBAR Panel #25 - Effluent Guidelines and Standards for the Concentrated Aquatic Animal Production Industry
Top Three Questions
- What is a Small Business Advocacy Review Panel?
- What is a Small Entity Representative (SER)?
- Who is eligible to be a SER?
Key Dates and Documents for this SBAR Panel
- Convening Date: 01/22/2002
- Completion Date: 06/19/2002
- Executive Summary of the Panel Report: Summary for EPA Administrator Christine Todd Whitman, 06/19/2002 (PDF) (8 pp, 30K, About PDF)
- Panel Report: Final Report of the Small Business Advocacy Review Panel on EPA's Planned Proposed Rule Effluent Limitations Guidelines and Standards for the Aquatic Animal Production Industry, June 19, 2002 (PDF) (48 pp, 283K, About PDF)
- Small Entity Compliance Guide: This rule certified that there would not be a significant economic impact on a substantial number of small entities (SISNOSE); no Small Entity Compliance Guide is provided.
About the Rule
- Title: Effluent Guidelines and Standards for the Concentrated Aquatic Animal Production Industry
- RIN: 2040-AD55
- Docket No.: Legacy ID: W-02-01; Regs.gov ID: EPA-HQ-OW-2002-0026
- Publication Date for Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM): 09/12/2002. Access the NPRM on Regulations.gov.
- Publication Date for Final Rule: 08/23/2004. Access the final rule on Regulations.gov.
More information about this rule: