Small Entities and Rulemaking
SBAR Panel #23 - Effluent Guidelines and Standards for the Construction and Development Industry
Top Three Questions
- What is a Small Business Advocacy Review Panel?
- What is a Small Entity Representative (SER)?
- Who is eligible to be a SER?
Key Dates and Documents for this SBAR Panel
- Convening Date: 07/16/2001
- Completion Date: 10/12/2001
- Executive Summary of the Panel Report: Summary for EPA Administrator Christine Todd Whitman, 10/12/2001 (PDF) (8 pp, 28K)
- Panel Report: Final Reportof theSBREFA Small Business Advocacy Review Panelon EPA's Planned Proposed Rule forEffluent Limitation Guidelines and Standardsfor the Construction and Development Industry, October 12, 2001 (PDF) (42 pp, 129K)
- Small Entity Compliance Guide: This rule was withdrawn; no Small Entity Compliance Guide provided.
About the Rule
- Title: Effluent Guidelines and Standards for the Construction and Development Industry
- RIN: 2040-AD42
- Docket No.: Legacy ID: W-02-06; Regs.gov ID: Docket No.: EPA-HQ-OW-2002-0030
- Publication Date for Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM): 06/24/2002. Access the NPRM on Regulations.gov.
- Publication Date for Final Rule: Withdrawn.
More information about this rule: Effluent Guidelines