Small Entities and Rulemaking
SBAR Panel #28b - Federal Implementation Plans to Reduce Interstate Transport of Fine Particulate Matter and Ozone
Top Three Questions
- What is a Small Business Advocacy Review Panel?
- What is a Small Entity Representative (SER)?
- Who is eligible to be a SER?
Key Dates and Documents for this SBAR Panel
- Convening Date: 04/27/2005
- Completion Date: 06/27/2005
- Executive Summary of the Panel Report: Summary for EPA Administrator Stephen Johnson, 06/27/2005 (PDF) (6 pp, 29K, About PDF)
- Panel Report: Final Report of the Small Business Advocacy Review Panel on EPA's Planned Proposed Rules Federal Implementation Plan for the Clean Air Interstate Rule and Response to North Carolina's Petition Pursuant to Section 126 of the Clean Air Act June 27, 2005 (PDF) (31 pp, 77K, About PDF)
About the Rule
- Title: Federal Implementation Plans to Reduce Interstate Transport of Fine Particulate Matter and Ozone
- Publication Date for Final Rule: This rulemaking was combined into the related rulemaking SBAR Panel 28a.