Small Entities and Rulemaking
SBAR Panel #7 - National Primary Drinking Water Regulations: Ground Water Rule
Top Three Questions
- What is a Small Business Advocacy Review Panel?
- What is a Small Entity Representative (SER)?
- Who is eligible to be a SER?
Key Dates and Documents for this SBAR Panel
- Convening Date: 04/10/1998
- Completion Date: 06/09/1998
- Executive Summary of the Panel Report: Summary for EPA Administrator Carol M. Browner, 06/09/1998 (PDF) (7 pp, 28K, About PDF)
- Panel Report: Final Report of the SBREFA Small Business Advocacy Review Panel on EPA's Planned Proposed Rule for National Primary Drinking Water Regulations: Ground Water, June 9, 1998 (PDF) (25 pp, 197K, About PDF)
- Small Entity Compliance Guide: Complying with the Ground Water Rule: Small Entity Compliance Guide, July 2007 (PDF) (50 pp, 1.7MB, About PDF)
About the Rule
- Title: National Primary Drinking Water Regulations: Ground Water Rule
- RIN: 2040-AA97
- Docket No.: Legacy ID: W-98-23; Regs.gov ID: EPA-HQ-OW-2002-0061
- Publication Date for Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM): 05/10/2000. Access the NPRM on Regulations.gov.
- Publication Date for Final Rule: 11/08/2006. Access the final rule on Regulations.gov.
More information about this rule: Ground Water Rule