Small Entities and Rulemaking
SBAR Panel #26 - Control of Emissions of Air Pollution from Nonroad Diesel Engines and Fuel
Top Three Questions
- What is a Small Business Advocacy Review Panel?
- What is a Small Entity Representative (SER)?
- Who is eligible to be a SER?
Key Dates and Documents for this SBAR Panel
- Convening Date: 10/24/2002
- Completion Date: 12/23/2002
- Executive Summary of the Panel Report: Summary for EPA Administrator Christine Todd Whitman, 12/23/2002 (PDF) (12 pp, 40K, About PDF)
- Panel Report: Final Report of the Small Business Advocacy Review Panel on EPA's Planned Proposed Rule: Control of Emissions of Air Pollution from Land-Based Nonroad Compression Ignition Engines, 12/23/2002 (PDF) (65 pp, 195K, About PDF)
- Small Entity Compliance Guide: Small Entity Compliance Guide for 'Control of Emissions from Nonroad Diesel Engines and Fuel,' September 2005 (PDF) (49 pp, 248K, About PDF)
About the Rule
- Title: Control of Emissions of Air Pollution from Nonroad Diesel Engines and Fuel
- RIN: 2060-AK27
- Docket No.: Legacy ID: A-2001-28; Regs.gov ID: EPA-HQ-OAR-2003-0012
- Publication Date for Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM): 05/23/2003. Access the NPRM on Regulations.gov.
- Publication Date for Final Rule: 06/29/2004. Access the final rule on Regulations.gov.
More information about this rule: