Small Entities and Rulemaking
SBAR Panel #1 - Control of Emissions of Air Pollution From Nonroad Diesel Engines
Top Three Questions
- What is a Small Business Advocacy Review Panel?
- What is a Small Entity Representative (SER)?
- Who is eligible to be a SER?
Key Dates and Documents for this SBAR Panel
- Convening Date: 03/25/1997
- Completion Date: 05/23/1997
- Executive Summary of the Panel Report: Summary for EPA Administrator Carol M. Browner, 05/23/1997 (PDF) (4 pp, 20K, About PDF)
- Panel Report: Final Report of the SBREFA Small Business Advocacy Review Panel for Control of Emissions of Air Pollution from Nonroad Diesel Engines 05/23/1997 (PDF) (14 pp, 61K, About PDF)
- Small Entity Compliance Guide: Certification Guidance for Engines Regulated Under: 40 CFR Part 86 (On-Highway Heavy-Duty Engines) and 40 CFR Part 89 (Nonroad CI Engines), March 1999 (PDF) (85 pp, 427K, About PDF)
About the Rule
- Title: Control of Emissions of Air Pollution From Nonroad Diesel Engines
- RIN: 2060-AF76
- Docket No.: Legacy ID: A-96-40; Regs.gov ID: EPA-HQ-OAR-2005-0119
- Publication Date for Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM): 09/24/1997. Access the NPRM on FDsys.
- Publication Date for Final Rule: 10/23/1998. Access the final rule on FDsys.
More information about this rule: