Small Entities and Rulemaking
SBAR Panel #30 - Control of Emissions from Nonroad Spark-Ignition Engines and Equipment
Top Three Questions
- What is a Small Business Advocacy Review Panel?
- What is a Small Entity Representative (SER)?
- Who is eligible to be a SER?
Key Dates and Documents for this SBAR Panel
- Convening Date: 08/17/2006
- Completion Date: 10/17/2006
- Executive Summary of the Panel Report: Summary for EPA Administrator Stephen L. Johnson, 10/17/2006 (PDF) (17 pp, 249K, About PDF)
- Panel Report: Final Report of the Small Business Advocacy Review Panel on EPA's Planned Proposed Rule Control of Emissions from Nonroad Spark-Ignition Engines and Equipment, October 17, 2006 (PDF) (68 pp, 353K, About PDF)
- Small Entity Compliance Guide: This rule certified that there would not be a significant economic impact on a substantial number of small entities (SISNOSE); no Small Entity Compliance Guide is provided.
About the Rule
- Title: Control of Emissions from Nonroad Spark-Ignition Engines and Equipment
- RIN: 2060-AM34
- Docket No.: Regs.gov ID: EPA-HQ-OAR-2004-0008
- Publication Date for Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM): 05/18/2007. Access the NPRM on Regulations.gov.
- Publication Date for Final Rule: 10/8/2008. Access the final rule on Regulations.gov.