Small Entities and Rulemaking
SBAR Panel #36 - Revision of New Source Performance Standards for New Residential Wood Heaters
Top Three Questions
- What is a Small Business Advocacy Review Panel?
- What is a Small Entity Representative (SER)?
- Who is eligible to be a SER?
Key Dates and Documents for this SBAR Panel
- Convening Date: 08/04/2010
- Completion Date: 10/26/2011
- Executive Summary of the Panel Report: Summary for Administrator Lisa Jackson, October 2011 (PDF) (8 pp, 276K, About PDF)
- Panel Report: Report of the Small Business Advocacy Review Panel on EPA's Planned Proposed Rule Revised Standards of Performance for New Residential Wood Heaters, August 2011 (PDF) (52 pp, 327K, About PDF)
- Appendices to the Final Report of the SBAR Panel for NSPS Review for Residential Wood Heaters (PDF) (119 pp, 2.5M, About PDF)
About the Rule
- Title: Revision of New Source Performance Standards for New Residential Wood Heaters
- RIN: 2060-AP93
- Docket No.: EPA-HQ-OAR-2009-0734
- Publication Date for Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM): 02/03/2014. Access the NPRM on Regulations.gov.
- Publication Date for Final Rule: Access the projected publication date on Reg DaRRT.