Small Entities and Rulemaking
SBAR Panel #37 - National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAP) for Coal- and Oil-fired Electric Utility Steam Generating Units
Top Three Questions
- What is a Small Business Advocacy Review Panel?
- What is a Small Entity Representative (SER)?
- Who is eligible to be a SER?
Key Dates and Documents for this SBAR Panel
- Convening Date: 10/27/2010
- Completion Date: 03/02/2011
- Executive Summary of the Panel Report: Summary for EPA Administrator Lisa Jackson, 03/02/2011 (PDF) (15 pp, 351K, About PDF)
- Panel Report: Report of the Small Business Advocacy Review Panel on EPA's Rulemaking for Hazardous Air Pollutants from Coal- and Oil-Fired Electric Utility Steam Generating Units, February 16, 2011 (PDF) (139 pp, 2.2MB, About PDF)
About the Rule
- Title: National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAP) for Coal- and Oil-fired Electric Utility Steam Generating Units
- RIN: 2060-AP52
- Docket No.: Regs.gov ID: EPA-HQ-OAR-2009-0234, EPA-HQ-OAR-2005-0031
- Publication Date for Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM): 05/03/2011. Access the NPRM on Regulations.gov.
- Publication Date for Final Rule: 02/16/2012. Access the final rule on Regulations.gov.
More information about this rule: Air Toxics Standards for Utilities