Small Entities and Rulemaking
SBAR Panel #3 - NPDES Comprehensive Storm Water Phase II Regulations
Top Three Questions
- What is a Small Business Advocacy Review Panel?
- What is a Small Entity Representative (SER)?
- Who is eligible to be a SER?
Key Dates and Documents for this SBAR Panel
- Convening Date: 06/19/1997
- Completion Date: 08/07/1997
- Executive Summary of the Panel Report: Summary for EPA Administrator Carol M. Browner, 08/07/1997 (PDF) (5 pp, 22K, About PDF)
- Panel Report: Final Report of the SBREFA Small Business Advocacy Review Panel on EPA's Planned Proposed Rule for the National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System Storm Water Phase II August 7, 1997 (PDF) (25 pp, 95K, About PDF)
- Small Entity Compliance Guide: This rule certified that there would not be a significant economic impact on a substantial number of small entities (SISNOSE); no Small Entity Compliance Guide is provided.
About the Rule
- Title: NPDES Comprehensive Storm Water Phase II Regulations
- RIN: 2040-AC82
- Docket No.: N/A
- Publication Date for Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM): 01/09/1998. Access the NPRM on FDsys.
- Publication Date for Final Rule: 12/08/1999. Access the final rule on FDsys.
More information about this rule: Storm Water Regulations