Small Entities and Rulemaking
SBAR Panel #11 - National Primary Drinking Water Regulations: Long Term 1 Enhanced Surface Water Treatment Rule
Top Three Questions
- What is a Small Business Advocacy Review Panel?
- What is a Small Entity Representative (SER)?
- Who is eligible to be a SER?
Key Dates and Documents for this SBAR Panel
- Convening Date: 08/21/1998
- Completion Date: 10/19/1998
- Executive Summary of the Panel Report: Summary for EPA Administrator Carol M. Browner, 10/19/1998 (PDF) (6 pp, 26K, About PDF)
- Panel Report: Final Report of the SBREFA Small Business Advocacy Review Panel on EPA's Planned Proposed Rule: Long Term 1 Enhanced Surface Water Treatment, October 19, 1998 (PDF) (24 pp, 76K, About PDF)
- Small Entity Compliance Guide: This rule certified that there would not be a significant economic impact on a substantial number of small entities (SISNOSE); no Small Entity Compliance Guide is provided.
About the Rule
- Title: National Primary Drinking Water Regulations: Long Term 1 Enhanced Surface Water Treatment Rule
- RIN: 2040-AD18
- Docket No.: Legacy ID: W-99-10; Regs.gov ID: EPA-HQ-OW-2002-0008
- Publication Date for Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM): 04/10/2000. Access the NPRM on Regulations.gov.
- Publication Date for Final Rule: 01/14/2002. Access the final rule on Regulations.gov.