Small Entities and Rulemaking
SBAR Panel #41 - Control of Air Pollution from Motor Vehicles: Tier 3 Motor Vehicle Emission and Fuel Standards
Top Three Questions
- What is a Small Business Advocacy Review Panel?
- What is a Small Entity Representative (SER)?
- Who is eligible to be a SER?
Key Dates and Documents for this SBAR Panel
- Convening Date: 08/04/2011
- Completion Date: 10/14/2011
- Executive Summary of the Panel Report: Summary for Administrator Lisa Jackson, October 2011 (PDF) (14 pp, 273K, About PDF)
- Panel Report: Final Report of the Small Business Advocacy Review Panel on EPA's Planned Proposed Rule: Control of Air Pollution from New Motor Vehicles: Tier 3 Emission and Fuel, October 2011 (PDF) (53 pp, 346K, About PDF)
About the Rule
- Title: Control of Air Pollution From Motor Vehicles: Tier 3 Motor Vehicle Emission and Fuel Standards
- RIN: 2060-AQ86
- Docket No.: EPA-HQ-OAR-2011-0135
- Publication Date for Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM): 05/21/2013. Access the NPRM on Regulations.gov.
- Publication Date for Final Rule: Access the projected publication date on the Regulatory Development and Retrospective Review Tracker (Reg DaRRT).