Greening Our Campus
In designing and building its largest facility, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency had an opportunity to model sustainable practices. Below are some information resources on the RTP campus.
- Read and download copies of:
- Our Green Campus - A Model for the Future (PDF) (7 pp., about PDF) provides highlights of the green building design features
- The Greening Curve (PDF) (91 pp., about PDF) is a summary of lessons learned in the design of EPA's RTP campus
- National Computer Center and First Environment Early Learning Center are LEED certified with a green building rating of Silver
- Sustainable Design principles applied at RTP
- Environmental Management System (EMS) "e4e" - everyone for the environment - is a comprehensive approach to environmental stewardship at EPA's RTP campus