OSDBU Green Pledge
Federal OSDBU Green Pledge Signing CeremonyOn April 19, 2012, EPA’s Office of Small Business Programs facilitated the Federal OSDBU Green Pledge (PDF) (2 pp, 254KB) signing ceremony at the 22nd Annual OSDBU Procurement Conference in Washington, DC.
Nine Federal OSDBU office directors have signed the green pledge with other OSDBU directors expected to follow suit. What commitment is made in signing the OSDBU Green Pledge? (PDF) (1 pp, 68KB)
- Environmental Protection Agency
- General Service Administration
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Energy
- Department of Homeland Security
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of Education
- Office of Personnel Management
- US Agency of International Development
OSDBU offices that have already signed the pledge include:
Greening Small Business: Tools and ResourcesA variety of useful information and programs that outline the new environmentally sustainable procurement guidelines and provide sustainability resources for small business.
- Federal Agency Sustainability Priorities
- Performance.gov: Sustainability
- FedCenter Acquisition
- Federal Procurement Opportunities for Green Vendors
- Environmentally Preferable Purchasing and EPAT tool
- Energy Star for Small Business
- EPA Partnership Programs for Small Business
- EPA’s Office of Small Business Programs: “Smart Steps to Sustainability – A Guide to Greening Your Small Business” (PDF) (76 pp, 1.4MB)
You will need the free Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.