Hurricane Sandy Response and Recovery
EPA Announces More Than a Half Billion Dollars in Post-Sandy Funding for New Jersey and New York to Help Alleviate Impacts of Future Storms.
Resources for Residents
- Fact sheets on flooded buildings, mold cleanup, household hazardous waste, lead paint, NJ & NY hotlines, and more.
- Disinfecting drinking water
General Information about Recovery
- ALERT: Generator exhaust is deadly. Always put generators outside well away from buildings.
- Call 1-800-424-8802 to report chemical or oil spills.
- General info about flood recovery
State Response Links
For more environmental information related to the hurricane, contact EPA's hotline: 1-888-283-7626