Small Entities and Rulemaking
SBAR Panel #10 - National Primary Drinking Water Regulations: Radon
Top Three Questions
- What is a Small Business Advocacy Review Panel?
- What is a Small Entity Representative (SER)?
- Who is eligible to be a SER?
Key Dates and Documents for this SBAR Panel
- Convening Date: 07/09/1998
- Completion Date: 09/18/1998
- Executive Summary of the Panel Report: Summary for EPA Administrator Carol M. Browner, 09/18/1998 (PDF) (8 pp, 32K, About PDF)
- Panel Report: Report of the Small Business Advocacy Review Panel on EPA's Planned Proposal of National Primary Drinking Water Regulation for Radon, September 18, 1998 (PDF) (46 pp, 225K, About PDF)
About the Rule
- Title: National Primary Drinking Water Regulations: Radon
- RIN: 2040-AA94
- Docket No.: Legacy ID: W-99-08; Regs.gov ID: EPA-HQ-OW-2003-0041
- Publication Date for Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM): 11/02/1999. Access the NPRM on Regulations.gov.
- Publication Date for Final Rule: A Final Rule has not published yet.
More information about this rule: Proposed Radon in Drinking Water Rule