Small Entities and Rulemaking
SBAR Panel #39 - Formaldehyde Emissions from Pressed Wood Products
Top Three Questions
- What is a Small Business Advocacy Review Panel?
- What is a Small Entity Representative (SER)?
- Who is eligible to be a SER?
Key Dates and Documents for this SBAR Panel
- Convening Date: 02/03/2011
- Completion Date: 04/04/2011
- Executive Summary of the Panel Report: Summary for Administrator Lisa Jackson, April 2011 (PDF) (6 pp, 1.6M, About PDF)
- Panel Report: Panel Report of the Small Business Advocacy Review Panel on EPA's Planned Proposed Rule Implementing the Formaldehyde Standards for Composite Wood Products Act (TSCA Title VI), April 2011 (PDF) (82 pp, 3.6M, About PDF)
About the Rule
- Title: Formaldehyde Emission Standards for Composite Wood Products
- RIN: 2070-AJ92
- Docket No.: EPA-HQ-OPPT-2012-0018
- Publication Date for Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM): 06/10/13. Access the NPRM on Regulations.gov.
- Publication Date for Final Rule: Access the projected publication date on Reg DaRRT.
More information about this rule: Formaldehyde Legislation