Small Entities and Rulemaking
SBAR Panel #2 - Effluent Guidelines and Standards for the Industrial Laundries Point Source Category
Top Three Questions
- What is a Small Business Advocacy Review Panel?
- What is a Small Entity Representative (SER)?
- Who is eligible to be a SER?
Key Dates and Documents for this SBAR Panel
- Convening Date: 06/06/1997
- Completion Date: 08/08/1997
- Executive Summary of the Panel Report: Summary for EPA Administrator Carol M. Browner, 08/08/1997 (PDF) (5 pp, 22K, About PDF)
- Panel Report: Final Report of the SBREFA Small Business Advocacy Review Panel on EPA's Planned Proposed Rule for Effluent Limitations Guidelines and Pretreatment Standards for the Industrial Laundries Point Source Category August 8, 1997 (PDF) (17 pp, 120K, About PDF)
- Small Entity Compliance Guide: This rule was withdrawn; no Small Entity Compliance Guide provided.
About the Rule
- Title: Effluent Guidelines and Standards for the Industrial Laundries Point Source Category
- RIN: 2040-AB97
- Docket No.: Legacy ID: W-97-14; Regs.gov ID: EPA-HQ-OW-2003-0010
- Publication Date for Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM): 12/17/1997. Access the NPRM on FDsys.
- Publication Date for Final Rule: Withdrawn on 08/18/1999.