Small Entities and Rulemaking
SBAR Panel #6 - Revisions to the Underground Injection Control Regulations for Class V Injection Wells
Top Three Questions
- What is a Small Business Advocacy Review Panel?
- What is a Small Entity Representative (SER)?
- Who is eligible to be a SER?
Key Dates and Documents for this SBAR Panel
- Convening Date: 02/17/1998
- Completion Date: 04/17/1998
- Executive Summary of the Panel Report: Summary for EPA Administrator Carol M. Browner, 04/17/1998 (PDF) (7 pp, 30K, About PDF)
- Panel Report: Final Report of the SBREFA Small Business Advocacy Review Panel on EPA's Planned Proposed Rule for Revisions to the Underground Injection Control Regulations for Class V Injection Wells April 17, 1998 (PDF) (28 pp, 96K, About PDF)
- Small Entity Compliance Guide: How The New Motor Vehicle Waste Disposal Well Rule Affects Your Business, November 2000 (PDF) (33 pp, 2.1MB, About PDF)
About the Rule
- Title: Revisions to the Underground Injection Control Regulations for Class V Injection Wells
- RIN: 2040-AB83
- Docket No.: Legacy ID: W-98-05; Regs.gov ID: EPA-HQ-OW-2002-0018
- Publication Date for Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM): 07/29/1998. Access the NPRM on FDsys.
- Publication Date for Final Rule: 12/07/1999. Access the final rule on Regulations.gov.
More information about this rule: