Small Entities and Rulemaking
SBAR Panel #9 - Findings of Significant Contribution and Rulemaking on Section 126 Petitions for Purposes of Reducing Interstate Ozone Transport
Top Three Questions
- What is a Small Business Advocacy Review Panel?
- What is a Small Entity Representative (SER)?
- Who is eligible to be a SER?
Key Dates and Documents for this SBAR Panel
- Convening Date: 06/23/1998
- Completion Date: 08/21/1998
- Executive Summary of the Panel Report: Summary for EPA Administrator Carol Browner, 08/21/1998 (PDF) (5 pp, 23K, About PDF)
- Panel Report: Final Report of the SBREFA Small Business Advocacy Review Panel on EPA's Planned Proposed Rule for Responding to Petitions Under Section 126 of the Clearn Air Act, August 21, 1998 (PDF) (14 pp, 47K, About PDF)
- Small Entity Compliance Guide: Small Entity Compliance Guide: Federal NOx Budget Trading Program, August 2000 (PDF) (102 pp, 746K, About PDF)
About the Rule
- Title: Findings of Significant Contribution and Rulemaking on Section 126 Petitions for Purposes of Reducing Interstate Ozone Transport
- RIN: 2060-AH88
- Docket No.: Legacy ID: A-97-43; Regs.gov ID: EPA-HQ-OAR-2001-0009
- Publication Date for Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM): 10/21/1998. Access the NPRM on FDsys.
- Publication Date for Final Rule: 05/25/1999. Access the final rule on FDsys.
More information about this rule:
- Fact Sheet: Final Rule for Reducing Regional Transport of Ground-level Ozone (Smog) and Two Related Proposals, Dated December 17, 1999 (PDF) (14 pp, 79K, About PDF)
- Questions and Answers for NOx SIP Call, Volume 1, Dated January 1999 (PDF) (51 pp, 160K, About PDF)
- Section 126 Petitions--Findings of Significant Contribution and Rulemakings