Small Entities and Rulemaking
SBAR Panel #29 - Control of Hazardous Air Pollutants From Mobile Sources
Top Three Questions
- What is a Small Business Advocacy Review Panel?
- What is a Small Entity Representative (SER)?
- Who is eligible to be a SER?
Key Dates and Documents for this SBAR Panel
- Convening Date: 09/07/2005
- Completion Date: 11/08/2005
- Executive Summary of the Panel Report: Summary for EPA Administrator Stephen L. Johnson, 11/08/2005 (PDF) (10 pp, 176K, About PDF)
- Panel Report: Final Report of the Small Business Advocacy Review Panel on EPA's Planned Proposed Rule Mobile Source Air Toxics: Control of Hazardous Air Pollutants from Mobile Sources, November 8, 2005 (PDF) (107 pp, 300K, About PDF)
- Small Entity Compliance Guide: Small Entity Compliance Guide for "Control of Hazardous Air Pollutants From Mobile Sources," December 2007 (PDF) (36 pp, 357K, About PDF)
About the Rule
- Title: Control of Hazardous Air Pollutants From Mobile Sources
- RIN: 2060-AK70
- Docket No.: Regs.gov ID: EPA-HQ-OAR-2005-0036
- Publication Date for Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM): 03/29/2006. Access the NPRM on Regulations.gov.
- Publication Date for Final Rule: 02/26/2007. Access the final rule on Regulations.gov.