Small Entities and Rulemaking
SBAR Panel #8 - Phase I Federal Implementation Plans (FIPs) To Reduce the Regional Transport of Ozone in the Eastern United States
Top Three Questions
- What is a Small Business Advocacy Review Panel?
- What is a Small Entity Representative (SER)?
- Who is eligible to be a SER?
Key Dates and Documents for this SBAR Panel
- Convening Date: 06/23/1998
- Completion Date: 08/21/1998
- Executive Summary of the Panel Report: Summary for EPA Administrator Carol M. Browner, 08/21/1998 (PDF) (6 pp, 23K, About PDF)
- Panel Report: Final Report of the SBREFA Small Business Advocacy Review Panel on EPA's Planned Proposed Rule for Federal Implementation Plans For Regional Reductions of Nitrogen Oxides, August 21, 1998 (PDF) (16 pp, 51K, About PDF)
- Small Entity Compliance Guide: This rule was withdrawn; no Small Entity Compliance Guide provided.
About the Rule
- Title: Phase I Federal Implementation Plans (FIPs) To Reduce the Regional Transport of Ozone in the Eastern United States
- RIN: 2060-AH87
- Docket No.: Legacy ID: A-98-12; Regs.gov ID: EPA-HQ-OAR-2001-0011
- Publication Date for Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM): 10/21/1998. Access the NPRM on FDsys.
- Publication Date for Final Rule: Withdrawn.
More information about this rule: Regional Transport of Ozone