Small Entities and Rulemaking
SBAR Panel #20 - National Emissions Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAP): Reinforced Plastic Composites Production
Top Three Questions
- What is a Small Business Advocacy Review Panel?
- What is a Small Entity Representative (SER)?
- Who is eligible to be a SER?
Key Dates and Documents for this SBAR Panel
- Convening Date: 04/06/2000
- Completion Date: 06/02/2000
- Executive Summary of the Panel Report: Summary for EPA Administrator Carol M. Browner, 06/02/2000 (PDF) (5 pp, 24K, About PDF)
- Panel Report: Final Report of the Small Business Advocacy Review Panel on EPA's Planned Proposed Rule Reinforced Plastics Composites Maximum Achievable Control Technology Standard, June 2, 2000 (PDF) (23 pp, 117K, About PDF)
- Small Entity Compliance Guide: Compliance Guide for Small Businesses to the Reinforced Plastic Composites Production NESHAP, September 2005 (PDF) (19 pp, 117K, About PDF)
About the Rule
- Title: NESHAP: Reinforced Plastic Composites Production
- RIN: 2060-AE79
- Docket No.: Legacy ID: A-94-52; Regs.gov ID: EPA-HQ-OAR-2003-0003
- Publication Date for Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM): 08/02/2001. Access the NPRM on FDsys.
- Publication Date for Final Rule: 04/21/2003. Access the final rule on Regulations.gov.
More information about this rule:
- Fact Sheet: Proposed Rule to Reduce Toxic Air Pollutant Missions from Reinforced Plastic Composites Production (PDF) (2 pp, 9K, About PDF)
- Fact Sheet: Final Rule to Reduce Toxic Air Pollutant Missions from Reinforced Plastic Composites Production (PDF) (2 pp, 22K, About PDF)
- Air Toxics Website: Reinforced Plastic Composites