Small Entities and Rulemaking
SBAR Panel #15 - Control of Emissions of Air Pollution from New Compression-Ignition and Spark-Ignition Recreational Marine Engines
Top Three Questions
- What is a Small Business Advocacy Review Panel?
- What is a Small Entity Representative (SER)?
- Who is eligible to be a SER?
Key Dates and Documents for this SBAR Panel
- Convening Date: 06/07/1999
- Completion Date: 08/25/1999
- Executive Summary of the Panel Report: Summary for EPA Administrator Carol M. Browner, 08/25/1999 (PDF) (9 pp, 35K, About PDF)
- Panel Report: Report of the Small Business Advocacy Review Panel On Emissions Standards for New Compression-ignition and Spark-ignition Recreational Marine Engines, August 25, 1999 (PDF) (43 pp, 212K, About PDF)
- Small Entity Compliance Guide: This rule was withdrawn; no Small Entity Compliance Guide provided.
About the Rule
- Title: Control of Emissions of Air Pollution from New Compression-Ignition and Spark-Ignition Recreational Marine Engines
- Publication Date for Final Rule: Withdrawn on 02/15/2001. The rule has been combined into another rulemaking. See SBAR Panel 22a.
More information about this rule: