Small Entities and Rulemaking
SBAR Panel #22a - Control of Emissions from Nonroad Spark-Ignition Engines and Standards for Recreational Spark-Ignition Engines
Top Three Questions
- What is a Small Business Advocacy Review Panel?
- What is a Small Entity Representative (SER)?
- Who is eligible to be a SER?
Key Dates and Documents for this SBAR Panel
- Convening Date: 05/03/2001
- Completion Date: 07/17/2001
- Executive Summary of the Panel Report: Summary for EPA Administrator Christine Todd Whitman, 07/17/2001 (PDF) (6 pp, 28K, About PDF)
- Panel Report: Final Report of the Small Business Advocacy Review Panel on Control of Emissions from Nonroad Large Spark Ignition Engines, Recreational Engines (Marine and Land-based), and Highway Motorcycles, July 17, 2001 (PDF) (60 pp, 250K, About PDF)
- Small Entity Compliance Guide: This rule certified that there would not be a significant economic impact on a substantial number of small entities (SISNOSE); no Small Entity Compliance Guide is provided.
About the Rule
- Title: Control of Emissions from Nonroad Spark-Ignition Engines and Standards for Recreational Spark-Ignition Engines
- RIN: 2060-AI11
- Docket No.: Legacy ID: A-2000-01; Regs.gov ID: EPA-HQ-OAR-2002-0065
- Publication Date for Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM): 10/05/2001. Access the NPRM on FDsys.
- Publication Date for Final Rule: 11/08/2002. Access the final rule on Regulations.gov.
More information about this rule:
- Analysis of Commercial Marine Vessels Emissions and Fuel Consumption Data (EPA420-R-00-022) (PDF) (158 pp, 2.5MB, About PDF)
- Fact Sheet: "Emission Standards for New Nonroad Engines and Highway Motorcycles" (EPA420-F-00-046) (PDF) (5 pp, 29K, About PDF)
- Recreational Vehicles
- Marine Compression-Ignition (Diesel) Engines
- Marine Spark-Ignition (Gasoline) Engines