Small Entities and Rulemaking
SBAR Panel #32 - Renewable Fuels Standard Program
Top Three Questions
- What is a Small Business Advocacy Review Panel?
- What is a Small Entity Representative (SER)?
- Who is eligible to be a SER?
Key Dates and Documents for this SBAR Panel
- Convening Date: 07/09/2008
- Completion Date: 09/05/2008
- Executive Summary of the Panel Report: Summary for EPA Administrator Stephen L. Johnson, 09/12/2008 (PDF) (6 pp, 599K, About PDF)
- Panel Report: Final Report of the Small Business Advocacy Review Panel on EPA's Planned Proposed Rule Regulation of Fuels and Fuel Additives: Renewable Fuel Standard Program, September 5, 2008 (PDF) (50 pp, 671K, About PDF)
- Small Entity Compliance Guide: Small Entity Compliance Guide for "Changes to Renewable Fuel Standard Program (RFS2)," June 2010 (PDF) (39 pp, 649K, About PDF)