Small Entities and Rulemaking
SBAR Panel #21a - National Primary Drinking Water Regulations: Long Term 2 Enhanced Surface Water Treatment Rule
Top Three Questions
- What is a Small Business Advocacy Review Panel?
- What is a Small Entity Representative (SER)?
- Who is eligible to be a SER?
Key Dates and Documents for this SBAR Panel
- Convening Date: 04/25/2000
- Completion Date: 06/23/2000
- Executive Summary of the Panel Report: Summary for EPA Administrator Carol M. Browner, 06/23/2000 (PDF) (6 pp, 75K, About PDF)
- Panel Report: Final Report of the Small Business Advocacy Review Panel on Stage 2 Disinfectants and Disinfection Byproducts Rule (Stage 2 DBPR) and Long-Term 2 Enhanced Surface Water Treatment Rule (LT2ESWTR), June 23, 2000 (PDF) (29 pp, 206K, About PDF)
- Small Entity Compliance Guide: This rule certified that there would not be a significant economic impact on a substantial number of small entities (SISNOSE); no Small Entity Compliance Guide is provided.
About the Rule
- Title: National Primary Drinking Water Regulations: Long Term 2 Enhanced Surface Water Treatment Rule
- RIN: 2040-AD37
- Docket No.: Legacy ID: OW-2002-0039; Regs.gov ID: EPA-HQ-OW-2002-0039
- Publication Date for Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM): 08/11/2003. Access the NPRM on Regulations.gov.
- Publication Date for Final Rule: 01/05/2006. Access the final rule on Regulations.gov.
More information about this rule: Microbials and Disinfection Byproducts (MDBP)